Re: [LAU] how to set up my ederol u a 25 to work with jack?

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 09:57:10 EEST

On 08/31/12 01:52, trahern culver wrote:
> hey all how do i set up my u a 25 to work with jack and to be the default every time jack starts some one did post commands on how to do this but I've forgotten them sorry your help with this question would be most welcome kind regards trahern.

jackd -t2000 -dalsa -dhw:UA25 -n3 -p128

Not sure what the best way would be to make this the default. You can
add this line to ~/.jackdrc but only clients read this and then only to
start up jackd when it isn't started yet.
Maybe you could create an alias like:
alias jackdefault='jackd -t2000 -dalsa -dhw:UA25 -n3 -p128'

Best,

Jeremy