Re: [LAU] Synthesized voices

From: Nils <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 04:01:59 EEST

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:04:22 +1000 (EST)
"Patrick Shirkey" <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, September 3, 2012 6:46 am, SxDx wrote:

Ah, lauloid. The beauty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIlSoi8ygfs

Still better than the free software song.

No, to be fair this from February, the project was created 31. January 2012 on Gitorious. There is an audio sample in the git which has a horrible mix but it magnitudes better than the youtube video here.

I'm going to trying to compile that now, there are many different parts in the git repository. But it seems there is zero documentation.

Nils