Re: [LAU] matrix mixer?

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2012 - 03:18:06 EEST

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> http://www.arnoldarts.de/JackMix
>
> Maybe thats what you are searching for?
>
> Arnold

Hi Arnold,

No need for shame surely. I'm familiar with Jackmix and actually had
another look at it during my search, but It's not really what I'm
looking for. The closest thing I've found is the audio connections
manager in Ardour 3. However, that is not midi controllable, which is
what I really need as I want to be able to reroute connections on the
fly with a launchpad. For now, the best solution I can come up with is
using pd to script jack_connect/jack_disconnect.