[LAU] [ot] Data recovery

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 09 2012 - 18:11:02 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I'm sorry to post this here. I've just deleted two days worth of recording
work by accident or lack of concentration. It has just happened. Any trick to
get the files back. I think, nothing should have been written on the partition
yet. It's mostly .wav-files, so I can't just grep the device file for the
partition for some text. The computer has one more partition, but it's
smaller, so methods, that require a full image of this partition are out.
   Thanks for any advise! and kind regards
           Julien