Re: [LAU] Google Map of linux audio users

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2012 - 11:12:56 EEST

Hi

2012/9/21 Ricardus Vincente <wizardofgosz@email-addr-hidden>

> Hi,
>
> Just for fun I created a google map for linux audio users to post their
> location (and IRC handle), if they so desire. I've seen it done with
> other groups, so I thought we needed one of our own. :-)
>
> Here is the short link:
>
> http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0rC
>
> Rich...

Cool!

Though, ehm, it seems anyone can move locations, is this perhaps a setting?
Maybe it's just my own view, didn't look that way though.

ScottL, if you are reading this, I mistakenly happened to move your icon,
you might want to move it back to where it was. Or you could move, I
guess...

Regards,
Robert