Re: [LAU] A sub-harmonic generator plugin

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2012 - 14:03:04 EEST

Hello Harry!
   that was the one Joern mentioned. It doesn't work with Ecasound somehow. Or
it doesn't work at all properly. I get a very distorted sound, almost like a
sqaure wave. Input signal is an acoustic bass sample. Also, I had a feeling,
that the suboctave was not played properly.
   I also experimented with sending the track to rubber band pitch shifter, but
there' a lot of delay there.
   Anything else perhaps, that might get me there?
   Thanks and kind regards
         Julien