Re: [LAU] Linux Audio at Diaspora

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 22 2012 - 09:56:03 EEST

Well, deciding to discuss Linux ina social network and creating your own
pod seems like two unrelated matters ;)
Besides, it doesn't matter what pod you are on, everything is shared across
all of them - this is the whole point
of Diaspora ;)

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:37 AM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden
> wrote:

> On Sat, September 22, 2012 5:28 am, Louigi Verona wrote:
> > Hey guys!
> >
> > I came back to check out Diaspora and it has improved in many ways. For
> > those of you who do not know, Diaspora is a decentralized social network
> > similar to Facebook, although the UI is not so similar - the purpose is
> :)
> >
> > Anyway, I am now pretty active there and it seems there are lots of
> people
> > sharing stuff. I invite everyone who is interested to join. We can share
> > linux audio stuff there.
> >
> > I am using the https://joindiaspora.com pod.
> >
> > Cheers and see you at Diaspora!
> >

> Why not go all the way and have a Linux Audio Diaspora installation...?
>

> --
> Patrick Shirkey
> Boost Hardware Ltd

Louigi Verona