Re: [LAU] sample rate convert a .wav from 48k to 44.1k

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 23 2012 - 09:59:02 EEST

I just realized that I didn't do a reply-all on this one.

And since I seem to suffer way too often from the 'What did that guy with
my same problem do to fix it????!!!", I figure it's worth sending one more
email to let everyone know that after a simple 'sudo apt-get install
resample' I just did this:
resample -to 44100 in.wav out.wav

.....and all was well.

As a somewhat rhetorical aside, do you ever feel like you're cheating since
you're using Linux? (Yeah yeah, not really......just hear me out

I mean, the same box that I do dev work, email, you-name-it etc., I'm also
now doing audio work on now???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an ex Apple user, this excites me to no end on many different levels.

It's taken a while to get here but, man........it sure feels good.

Anyway, thanks all!