Re: [LAU] sync jack as slave to external mtc or mmc

From: Christian Bunge <ch-bunge@email-addr-hidden-com.net>
Date: Sun Sep 23 2012 - 15:25:36 EEST

I have tried qtraktor to use it as slave to my atari. It works, but the
synchronization of the tempo is not very good.

Another problem is that I can't recored different midi-channels to one
track at once. Qtraktor mix all midi-channels to one midi-channel.
That's not what I want. Maybe I miss something.

chris

--
www.christian-bunge.de