Re: [LAU] problems compiling eq10q

From: SxDx <sed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 11:50:07 EEST

> If not: in plotMM I get a problem, that sigC is not defined. Which package
> to install for that? I have libsigc++-2.0 and libsigc++-02c (plus dev of
> course). I also installed libsigx on a whim. No go. Version of one of
> them too new perhaps?

Hi Julien,

here are the steps I followed to compile the beast:

get sources:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/eq10q/files/EQ10Q-LV2Plugin-source-1.2.tar.gz/download
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/plotmm/files/latest/download?source=recommended
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/pstreams/?source=recommended
- lv2-c++-tools

required (those beasts I already have for guitarx):
gtkmm
boost

compile:
- edit source of plotmm and replace SigC by sigc and Signal1 by signal1
  (same for all function with upper case letters), compile, install
  somewhere
- compile lv2-c++-tools and install it
- copy pstream.h to where eq10q will find it
- compile eq10q with good PKG_CONFIG_PATH

I then have some .so libraries which I don't know if they
work or not. I never played with LV2 (shame).

Hope that helps.

The most important point is: replace upper case letters in
SigC::Signal[0123]