Re: [LAU] problems compiling eq10q

From: SxDx <sed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 14:51:49 EEST

> Hello Sedric!
> Thank you for the tips. I got plotmm to compile. But I'm finally
> and utterly
> giving up on EQ10Q. I don't know, what is wrong with this software.
> But loads
> of paths seem wrong for it. It didn't find my lv2-c++-tools and other
> libraries, all installed from system packages. I had to link
> directories like:
> /usr/include/glibmm-2.4/glibmm -> /usr/include/glibmm
> But there were always nmore and then some single include files.
> I'm sick of
> it. I think I can continue to live well with Fons' parametric 4-band
> EQ.
> Again thanks for the hints and everything!
> Warmly yours
> Julien

as you wish.
But did you install the various "dev" packages?
You should have "*.pc" files in a directory called
"pkgconfig/" below "*/lib/", wherever that's installed
in debian (/usr/lib/pkgconfig seems reasonable).
My compiling created lv2-gui.pc, lv2-plugin.pc,
paq.pc (for lv2-c++-tools as it seems), and
plotmm.pc.
Maybe you can search for those in your system paths...
Anyway, happy music!