Re: [LAU] 10 years anniversary of ZynAddSubFX

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2012 - 12:37:01 EEST

Hi Paul N!

Congrats on a decade of Zyn which has now been the most popular Linux synth
for pretty much the full extent of its existence and it remains so. In that
time it has of course also given rise to notable offshoots like rakarrack
and yoshimi so I can say without hesitation it has been one of the most
significant contributions to FLOSS audio software ever made.

Thanks Paul!