[LAU] Borderlands Synth - RTAudio issue

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2012 - 08:16:56 EEST

I'm trying to run the synth that was featured on CDM.
(https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~carlsonc/256a/Borderlands/#Guide).
Unfortunately I can't find any support details on the website.

I think it is the same problem that crops up with RTAudio, but it only
runs at 44100 here. If I try to run at 48000 then I get the following
error:

RtApiJack::probeDeviceOpen: the requested sample rate (44100) is
different than the JACK server rate (48000).
RtApi:: a stream is not open!
RtApiJack::closeStream(): no open stream to close!

I was wondering if anyone knew an immediate solution to this issue.

michael