[LAU] Problem with linuxsampler, telnet and cat

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 13:23:11 EEST

Hello everyone!
   A strange problem came up. I started LinuxSampler (localhost 8888) and then
I tried to load a setup like usual:
cat lscp_script.txt | telnet localhost 8888
Trying ::1...
Connection failed: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
[well all OK from there]
   BUT: Nothing ets done. LinuxSampler says this:
LSCPServer: Client connection established on socket:4.
LSCPServer: Client connection terminated on socket:4.
   And nothing happens.
   IF I start telnet like this:
telnet localhost 8888
   I get the same message for a start.
   Then I enter each command from the script manually, everything works jsut
fine.
   What can it be? You see me truly baffled. I didn't have that before.
   Best regards
         Julien