Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 19:39:05 EEST

Great stuff Djého - I'm really enjoying listening to these tracks and
it just re-affirms I need to start learning and playing with SC sooner
rather than later. I will be giving them another listen and checking
out your site soon.

That people can do stuff like this from within emacs these days only
goes to re-affirm emacs status as text editor turned OS / multiverse
(..if only it had a good text editor ;)