Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 16:31:33 EEST

On Wed, October 3, 2012 11:17 pm, SxDx wrote:
> I don't understand why so much of you put free
> music on a crappy website.
>
> There is http://archive.org out there that hosts
> free content. And it works without flash as well
> (I think).
>
> So why? money? fame? And yes, these are
> rhetorical questions.

And while we are at it, why does everyone use these social media spy
portals for sharing personal information?

They are all funded by DARPA as part of the "Promise" program so that the
Military Industrial Complex can monitor our every move and undertake
targeted killings for anyone posting content they don't approve of.

Either that or they are just tracking everything we do on the web in the
guise of advertising and marketing. Didn't you know Google is basically
just the NSA anyway?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd