[LAU] Mixer4 1.08 and Waveplayer 1.0

From: Grekim Jennings <grekimj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 19:56:04 EEST

In case you missed it in LAA and have any interest...

I am excited to announce the release of Mixer4 v 1.08 and Waveplayer
1.0.

Waveplayer is a lightweight (16 KB in size) console-based .wav player
using ALSA. It allows you to choose start and stop playback points,
and repeat playback or editing of those points.

Mixer4 is a text based audio mixer and processor which has been in
development for over a year. The current release includes integration
of the Waveplayer so that audio playback can initiate as soon as the
mixfile is built. Preview mode allows efficient processing of portions
of the mix at a time.

Recent work also includes 8 submixes with patchable effects, tempo and
meter mapping, and more user customizations.

Mixer4 packs a lot into 120 KB! The emphasis is on sound quality,
stability, and simplicity.

32 and 64 bit binaries are available here..
www.acousticrefuge.com/mixer4.htm

Please feel welcome to contact me for support and questions.

Best wishes,
Grekim
grekimj at acousticrefuge dot com