Re: [LAU] Solemn Lullaby, video/music by Florian Bador

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2012 - 14:22:42 EEST

On 10/10/12 18:03, Julien Claassen wrote:

> Thanks for sharing this link with us. I have just listened to the
> lullaby and it's lovely. Nice recording, good composition and right
> now very enhancing for the mood I'm in. :-)

Hi Julien,

It's a nice piece, isn't it ? I thought you and some others might like
to know that Florian has made a FLAC version of the music if you want a
higher quality file. You can find it at

http://dl.misterbark.com/florianbador-solemn-lullaby.flac

Many thanks to Florian for making this package available.

Best,

dp