Re: [LAU] new music from Will

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2012 - 02:10:09 EEST

On Fri, October 12, 2012 3:29 pm, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Fellow Linux audio user Folderol is having problems sending to this
> list, so he asked me to forward this message:
>
> Subject: Something new (at last!)
>
> Last Friday after work I tried to develop a new yoshimi voice patch. I
> never
> succeeded in getting what I wanted but I did manage to produce a very nice
> lead
> sound.

Both the song and the sound are nice. The solo sound (at some parts of the
KB) reminds me of the "flute" sound we used to get from an electric reed
organ (Wurlitzer with capacitor pickups... metal reeds at 400Vdc over a
ground plate direct into the tube pre... it was old in the 60s).

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net