[LAU] Some new music?!

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2012 - 15:21:49 EEST

Hello everyone1
   |Well more of a sound test and proof of concept. It leaves a lot to be
desired, such as better playing, more thought, more frizzling effects... You
get the picture. Still I wanted to share it.
   An attempt at dubstep:
http://juliencoder.de/q/test.mp3
   It's mainly my NordLead3 (virtual analogue synth). the bass is made up of 24
stacked oscillators multiplied by the five oscillators used for its unison
mode. Everything else - except for the drumkit - is NordLead too. The drumkit
is Korg Triton. It will do for now. Maybe some time later, I will go back and
do something more elaborate and honestly ernest with it. :-)
   Any feedback on the sounds and basic production is welcome.
   Without wax yours
         julien