Re: [LAU] Fairlight

From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2012 - 02:45:29 EEST

On Wednesday 24 October 2012 19:41:20 Alexandre Prokoudine did opine:

> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> > There's no way to know, but its entirely possible that there isn't a
> > single modified line of any GPL'ed code anywhere in their system.
>
> Exactly. We simply have no idea what's inside. Hence starting the
> discussion with an assumption that they have any obligations is just
> boring fanboyism.
>
> Patrick, please take your belligerent attitude elsewhere.

TBT Alexandre, I think I'm the one who may have broached the subject first,
more out of morbid curiosity than anything else, as my history goes back
around 20 years. You among others have given ample reason why the subject
is a dead horse & we should quit beating on it.

> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Cheers, Gene

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Friends don't let friends use Windows 95.