Re: [LAU] CALL FOR MUSICIANS / Beast 0.7.6 release

From: Florian Paul Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2012 - 12:31:16 EEST

On 10/25/2012 04:38 AM, Tim Janik wrote:
> CALL FOR MUSICIANS
> ==================
> If you are a musician and interested in Free Software, the Beast project
> needs your input. You can contribute with testing, feature feedback,
> demos and tutorials. Please see our website: http://beast.testbit.eu/

Hi,

I just downloaded and built beast 0.7.6. There was one hickup during the
build: configure didn't test for libcloog-ppl0. After that it built
fine. I installed it, fired it up, loaded an example song and hit play..
It seems to run, but there's no sound coming out of the system. I looked
through the preferences if there's a way to configure the output device,
but I must have missed it.

I guess I could try reading the manual, but thought that maybe you also
care about the first impression :D

Have fun,
Flo