Re: [LAU] [OT] Flock the Vote (free CrossOver copy today)

From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2012 - 17:24:28 EET

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 11:22:33 hermann meyer did opine:

> Hi
>
> I guess that the one or the other Linux user still like to try the oe or
> the other windows application from time to time, without the need to
> install a VM, so it could be of some interest that CodeWeavers Inc.
> gives away a free copy of CrossOver today, 31.10.12
> http://flock.codeweavers.com/

Thanks for the heads up, I got it. I hope it will run G-E or sketchup
better than wine.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
All the taxes paid over a lifetime by the average American are spent by
the government in less than a second.
		-- Jim Fiebig