Re: [LAU] new Hexter

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2012 - 18:53:10 EET

On 11/01/12 12:12, Sean Bolton wrote:
> On Thu Nov 1 2012, Dave Phillips wrote:
>> Sean will probably announce this release himself, but since he hasn't
>> yet done so here's a link to the new Hexter 1.0.0 :
>>
>> http://dssi.sourceforge.net/hexter.html
>>
>> Cool improvements to an already cool synth.
> (Aw, Dave, way to steal my thunder! ;-)

Sorry, Sean, the news gets around fast. I saw the notice on KVR this
morning and just had to tell the world. :)

> On the eighth anniversary of hexter's first public release, I am
> pleased to announce the new 1.0.0 version.

I've been playing around with it on AVLinux. Built without problems,
sounds great as always. The patch editor is sweet. Any plans to add
graphic envelope displays to WhySynth or Xsynth ?

Full or constrained random patch creation would be cool.

Thanks for the nice synth !

Best,

dp