Re: [LAU] A sort of tune thingy

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 06:14:23 EET

On Sun, November 4, 2012 12:34 pm, Folderol wrote:
> I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now and think it is at the
> right place (that's incredibly quick for me).
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Dark_Mist.ogg

I really enjoyed the sounds. There are many synths in use, but most are
used to replace expensive string sections etc. It is nice to hear a synth
sounding like ... well a synth. The tune seems to go well with the sounds
too. The sounds while obviously synth, are still very musical and pleasant
to listen to.

I don't find it as dark as the name might suggest, contemplative though.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net