Re: [LAU] List of working MIDI devices?

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2012 - 19:50:14 EET

On Sat, November 10, 2012 6:00 am, Thijs van severen wrote:
> Good point about the driver
> Unfortunately i couldnt find any info at all about this device (probably
> because its cheap, new and built by a rather unknown company) and exactly
> for this reason i would liks to share what i have found out

I normally just take my computer into the store and try it. if it works I
buy (or add it to my possibilities list) otherwise not. I do try to do
some research before going and try to have any workaround file with me,
but if it seems the workaround is only so-so, I will look for another
device. This is one of the best uses for having audio applications on a
netbook :) My local music store is pretty competitive price wise (long
and mquade is the big Canadian chain) and I get to make sure there is a
local store by buying there.

I have found buying electronics on the net from out of the country ends up
costing me more with import duties most of the time.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net