Re: [LAU] [ANN] Radium V1.9.1

From: Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2012 - 12:34:21 EET

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net

> Ooops, copy and paste error here :D Still same error though:

This is hard. I guess Qt dynamically brings in new libraries through
your
default style, or perhaps some other Qt plugin you have in your system.
I don't know if there is an environmental variable or a different
function
to prevent that from happening. I didn't find anything Googling such a
thing.

But can you try renaming bin/libQtDBus.so to bin/libQtDBus.so.4
and rename bin/libQtSvg.so to bin/libQtSvg.so.4 ?