Re: [LAU] What professional PCIe audio cards do work with Linux?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2012 - 16:34:13 EET

On Sun, 2012-11-11 at 08:29 -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
> The routing in the HDSP mixing app is complicated, no question about
> that, if you don't you have your inputs routed to the right outputs,
> you will get silence.

Are you talking about hdspmixer settings? They are working for analog
and ADAT IOs. Since I'm able to use analog 1 and 2 and ADAT 1 and 2 I
suspect I understand how to use hdspmixer, at least equivalent settings
that I use for ADAT 1 and 2 should work for ADAT 3 to 8 too and they do
for the hdspmixer, but there's no way to get the audio signal from or to
the jack ports. There's no option to assign the ports. Since hdspconf
doesn't work for the HDSPe AIO I use alsamixer to choose the sync, but I
can't set up much more using alsamixer.

Am I missing some menu or config?

Regards,
Ralf