[LAU] jackd: symbol 'clock_nanosleep': can't resolve symbol

From: Grant <emailgrant@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 15 2012 - 03:53:52 EET

I'm getting the following errors when trying to start jackd in a uclibc
system I built from scratch:

jackd: symbol 'clock_nanosleep': can't resolve symbol
could not open driver .so '/usr/lib/jack/jack_dummy.so': (null)

The following files do reference clock_nanosleep if I open them in a text
editor:

/lib/librt.so.0
/usr/lib/librt.a

I do have the /usr/lib/jack/jack_dummy.so file.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'd even be thrilled with a
shot in the dark at this point.

- Grant