Re: [LAU] A couple new tracks (modern electronic, drum & bass)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 13:36:09 EET

> > http://illest.net/~will/tracks/oddy-shiranai_visinin_lost_in_london_remix_unmastered.mp3
> > http://illest.net/~will/tracks/visinin-camphor_and_you.mp3

Very good :)

compositions and very good masterings, just the bass is week.

I really like your music, although it's not the music I'm listening
usually. I only own one drum'n'bass recording from other artists
myself, Bill Laswell's Oscillations. I use monosynth to get a Laswell
like Bass and don't completely cut low frequencies, just hide them by
compression. Just my taste of mastering.

However, we've got different tastes.

Very, very good :)
Ralf