Re: [LAU] [OT] Beers for live use

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 09:31:07 EET

Hi Ralf!

I'm pretty sure the plastique widget comes as standard with qt4. I had to
switch from the GTK default widget of AVL6 because I found it hard to be
able to discern when qtr tracks were armed - with GTK widgets the 'R' icon
was grey unarmed and an ever so slightly different shade of grey when armed.

So, you can either change your qtr start commands (`qtractor -style
plastique` as Rui said) or run `qtconfig` and change your default widget
globally.