Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: spooky game soundtrack

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 15:06:00 EET

Nice! Do you remember Zelda: Ocarina of Time? It really reminds me of the
song in the windmill, I think it's called "The Song of Storms". The twist
on the end was really enjoyable, had no clue that was coming, caught me
completely off guard lol. Do you have more info about the game? Sounds
intriguing!

Regards,