Re: [LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2012 - 19:11:34 EET

Thank you Louigi! Means alot coming from you!

I completely agree on the "missing vocals"-part, but I did not know that
Jamendo provided that kind of service! Do you know more places that do?
This if for sure something worth checking out for me, sounds like a very
good solution to my problem.
I remember checking out din a while ago, but I never really got completely
into it. I will check it out now again though, I remember it looking very
interesting. Do you use it alot?

Again, thank you so much for the response!!