Re: [LAU] looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2012 - 03:56:25 EET

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 01:28 +0100, brummer- wrote:
> The freedom is gone lost with any acept bit of close source.

We only lose freedom, if we try to enforce freedom.

People are free to put up for the night in front of an Apple Store, this
doesn't touch your or my freedom.

IMO it's strange, if I install a Linux and the applications menu does
provide browser links, to a huge mail order company and similar, without
a warning, resp. clarification.

Somebody did code software, nearly nobody of us is interested in and
doesn't open the source code and we get a discussion.

A major distro does include advertisings to the applications menu
without an explanation or even a note and I have seen no words about
this. This is something that should be discussed.

Regards,
Ralf