Re: [LAU] [LAD] CAPS* as LV2

From: brummer- <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 19:12:02 EET

Hi
I just on the way to port guitarix as LV2 plug-in suite. Right now i have the amp ready and running on qtractor and jalv. For sure it takes some time before any release.
Greets
Hermann

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.
"Aurélien Leblond" <blablack@email-addr-hidden> schrieb:
Hi all,
Quick question: does the CAPS* plugins suite exist in LV2 format (I'm almost sure the answer is no, as I have looked everywhere, but you never know...).
If not, could somebody who knows the code of these plugins let me know how hard it would be to port them to LV2? Are there any pitfalls to look for?
Background: a few years back, I created a few synths using AlsaModularSynth - I'm trying to recreate them into Ingen. I already ported the AMS internal modules to lv2 (avw.lv2), and a few other ones that I need are now in fomp.lv2. I use the CAPS amp modelling to make the sound of the synth a bit more natural.
Obviously, I know I could plug Ingen output into JackRack for example and use CAPS there for example, but where is the fun in that? :)
Incidentally, are there other LV2 plugins that would do at Amp Modelling?
Aurélien