[LAU] New music made with Linux: Hymn Of Nostalgia

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2012 - 00:48:51 EET

Hello everyone!
   Here is a real piece. A simple song. Not very proggy.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/hymn_of_nostalgia.ogg
   and for the ogg-impaired:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/hymn_of_nostalgia.mp3
   This was done to test and demonstrate my new drumkit configuration and Nama
effects profile. It ended up as a demo for some NordLead3 sounds as well. It's
very 80s I'm afraid. Reminiscent of a radioplay series for children over here
in some parts. At least, that's where I got some of the inspiration. What is
there, if all the music is done? Maybe this. I'm not sure.
   As ever, let me have your feedback good or bad! :-)
   Perhaps nostalgically yours
          Julien