Re: [LAU] New music: Last Song

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2012 - 01:53:40 EET

Hi Jason!
   Thanks for the compliment. Yes, the vocal recording wasn't too good. But I
had to record it while playing toget the timing right. I tried to compensate
for the noise a little, but there wasn't much. At least not in such a short
time. I recorded it early this evening.
   The piano is the sampletekk.com Black Grand Medium Ambient version. The
reverb is from the Dramaten Theater. It was one of the free ones, that Dave
had on his site, in the csound category. I suppose you can look for it.
   The reverbed track was partly panned with an oscillator and I put a filter
on, that was also modulated by an LFO, so the it would be very damp in the
centre. Over the first vocal section I had a shorter reverb mixed.
   Warm regards
          Julien