Re: [LAU] New music: Last Song

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2012 - 11:29:23 EET

2012/12/4 Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>:
> Hello Al!
> I felt greatful for the comment until you mentioned Roger Waters. Now I'm
> thinking of declaring a feude. :-) Honestly...
> Glad you likd it.
>
> Warm regards
> Julien

Just for a second at the beginning I thought I was listening to some
Ryuichi Sakamoto's soundtrack. (hope you like him more than Roger
Waters ;) )

Really nice piano sound, I concur with the other responses.
Didn't know about Sampletekk.

It is a short piece, it could has some seed to make it a bit longer.

Thanks for sharing, as always is good to hear any of your music/experiments.

--
Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux