Re: [LAU] New music: Last Song

From: Al Thompson <althompson58@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2012 - 02:30:07 EET

On 12/04/2012 04:08 AM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Al!
> I felt greatful for the comment until you mentioned Roger Waters.
> Now I'm thinking of declaring a feude. :-) Honestly...
> Glad you likd it.
> Warm regards
> Julien

I'm not really a Roger Waters fan either, but the way you structured the
vocal line reminded me of his work.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]