Re: [LAU] Christmas album produced in Linux

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 11:52:27 EET

On 12/08/2012 01:23 AM, Jason Jones wrote:
> It's not your average "Christmas" album, either. Give it a listen and
> let me know what you think!
>
> http://herodthefink.bandcamp.com/album/back-to-337-2

I'm not at all in a compatible mood, but still can say it's pretty
tight, clean production, with an intimate sound stage (I was almost
going to say small room, but that may sound negative). Interesting songs.

 From a quick listen, I think "Christmas is coming" is my favorite,
while "On This Silent Night" has the highest gets-on-my-nerves factor.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: