Re: [LAU] midi velocity

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2012 - 20:25:48 EET

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Perhaps the SY99 does provide different keyboard velocity curves [1]?

It does, but even on its most responsive setting, I still have to bang.
It's all the soundfonts I've seen too...

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky