[LAU] Strnage MIDI behaviour

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2012 - 04:07:00 EET

Hello everyone!
   Here's a strange one: One of my synths (the Waldorf Microwave XT, last OS
version) accepts MIDI input from another synth directly very well. Everything
plays well.
   But if I patch MIDI somehow through another piece of software, some sounds
play strangely. The cable should be fine, just bought it a few days ago.
   Software can mean ALSA-only using aconnect or the Midish MIDI sequencer. I
shouldn't be a problem of the basic settings of my input-keyboard, since loads
of other sounds on the Microwave play fine, using exactly the same settings.
   Any idea, what that might be?
   Warm regards
         Julien