Re: [LAU] Strnage MIDI behaviour

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2012 - 11:58:23 EET

Hello Ralf!
   No the MIDI thru wouldn't cause any harm in latency, but the channel setup
is a problem. My Clavia has four active channels and the global channel. I
could probably set the Waldorf to use another channel, but then I couldn't
properly transmit that. So I'd end up with the same mess, that I started out
with.
   At the moment the Waldorf is connected to a USB to MIDI cable. Befroe I had
tried it with the soundcard. Not much difference I think. Well, maybe some
more experimentation.
   Warm regards
         Julien