Re: [LAU] musicmadewithlinux: Mozart Symphony #40

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 00:19:31 EET

Mozart is a matter of taste ;).

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 22:58 +0100, Burkhard Woelfel wrote:
> You forgot to mention Mozartkugeln.

A dead grandma did and I still love Mozartkugeln from Austria. The
imported Mozartkugeln are less good and during the last years they sell
in Germany not only the less good imported, but also absolutely bad
fakes.

I guess last time I visited Austria, including Salzburg, was around 30
years back.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Mozartkugel_Komposit_.jpg/300px-Mozartkugel_Komposit_.jpg

In Germany the most common are Mirabell and Reber, they are quite all
right, but not perfect. The same (I guess it's Mirabell in Salzburg) did
taste different in Austria and perhaps still do taste different.

A bad name for such a good drug. "Bombs" would be a better name, long
haired people like me are called bomb planters in Germany and btw. I was
an Atari user.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: I know your email address is a .de one, so perhaps you noticed the
same.