Re: [LAU] musicmadewithlinux: Mozart Symphony #40 mashup video

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 09:39:03 EET

Maybe the Mayan armageddon will actually be rooted here on LAU with Pats
synth Mozart stuff as in all my time on here I've never seen anything get
such a thorough kicking - poor chap!

It was funny that Fons should bring up the Magic Flute in response as thats
full of Masonic symbolism (Mozart was a mason) so quite apt for Pat's
disposition towards such stuff. Like Shakespeare, there are ramblings on
the web and in print as to whether Mozart actually wrote the works
attributed to him but those theorys would seem quite far fetched in
comparison to the doubts over the true identity of the Bard, who was most
likely actually Francis Bacon, Viscount St Alban.

I'm not having this 'end of time' malarkey as pretty much everything we
know about the Mayans and their calendars comes from highly questionable
western interpretations of what they were on about and as far as I'm aware
the Mayans themselves have never published their official interpretation.
Time is a human construct and we're all immortal souls anyway but what are
you doing for the 21st at 11:11 Pat?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:08 AM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hiddenm