Re: [LAU] Together At The End Of The World (song)

From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2012 - 19:04:12 EET

On Friday 21 December 2012 12:01:52 Dave Phillips did opine:

> Greetings,
>
> Very old song resurrected for the occasion. Again.
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/Together_At_The_End_Of_The_World.mp3
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/Together_At_The_End_Of_The_World.ogg
>
> It's another crappy production from StudioDLP. Try to enjoy it while we
> last.
>
> No trans-fats, zero cholesterol. Safe and fun for the whole family.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Nice! Bouncy rhythm, catchy tune. Good stuff David, thanks.

Cheers, Gene

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
lp1 on fire
		-- One of the more obfuscated kernel messages
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...