[LAU] ADAT devices

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Dec 22 2012 - 22:41:28 EET

Mytek Digital 8x192 ADAT Card

Mytek Digital 8x192 ADAT DIO Card, ADAT-Card, two lightpipe inputs and
thomann outputs provide 8 channel of 24 bit I/O at 44.1-96k and 4
channels at 176.4-192k

http://www.thomann.de/gb/mytek_digital_8x192_firewire_adat_card.htm

Of Course, that are two ADAT IOs.

So I was mistaken regarding to 44.1 and Paul regarding to 192. It's not
important for me, since I make mistakes and never claimed something
else, but perhaps embarrassing for Paul, who often is wrong and does
abuse people who know better.

However, this information might be useful, since the price range is ok,
OTOH I don't know how much a complete Mytek system is.