Re: [LAU] Pro Audio? OT rant.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Dec 28 2012 - 14:06:41 EET

On Fri, 2012-12-28 at 12:53 +0100, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> Ralf, stop silliness and just learn to read between the lines, at
> least try to, it could be interesting.

It's not my native language, perhaps you know some Wiki about the usage
of the English language in international mailing lists ;).

Usually this quote is meant as is, I never heard about something between
the lines for "Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget
all that bullshit and just play".

You are free not to talk in riddles and to explain the meaning.

Regards,
Ralf