Re: [LAU] MIDI bank select and LinuxSampler MIDI instrument map

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2012 - 15:52:44 EET

Hello again!
   Update: I've tried with another keyboard and I've asked a good friend to
export a MIDI instrument map from Fantasia. I just modified the file paths and
still no luck.
   This my Roland XP-30 transmits the following (copied from aseqdump again)
for bank select:
Control change 0, controller 0, value 81
Control change 0, controller 32, value 0
   the last 0 being the bank-number and then a program change directly after
that.
   Still my sampler channel reads no instrument loaded, no instrument file
attached, but certainly coupled to the only MIDI instrument map (0).
   Are all my keyboards non-standard compliant? Or what is teh trick? MIDI
message changing in LS? configuring a special option? It's frustrating... :-(
   Kind regards
          Julien