[LAU] can't get virtual midi ports working under wine

From: Matt and Irina <creas443@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2013 - 19:37:39 EET

I'm unable to get virtual midi ports (snd-virmidi) working under WINE 1.4.   In my windows app (bomes midi translator) under wine, I set the output port to one of the virtual ports created by snd-virmidi driver, but midi is not sent thru the port under wine.  I have verified by connecting within the JACK control. I also tried through ports created by snd_seq_dummy without success.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  Anybody else get virtual midi ports working from within wine?